No, really….that’s what it’s called! I’ve got a tshirt to prove it. This past week was fantastic. I was at “Best Camp Ever” in Oklahoma and met lots of new friends. Highlights of the week:
- Oklahoma kids are awesome!
- Jonathan Dunn and I learned how to wakeboard
- Zane Black wears a lot of pink
- Worship times were spectacular
- Small group time with the Junior/Senior guys was really special
- Ice Cream almost every night
- Running with Seth and Trevor
- Still undefeated in ping pong this summer
All in all, it was a great week. On the way home, Forrest took us a good 3 hours out of the way by heading the wrong direction on I40, but we had a fun time hanging out on the drive.